What is an Air Purifier?Air purifier is a tool to clean the air in the room, so that the air you breathe can be cleaner and pollution free. Currently water purifiers are available with various additional functions, such as humidification, aroma, and filtering flower pollen which often causes allergies.
Water purifiers tend to have prices that are not cheap so you can't arbitrarily choose them. In this article, we will give tips on choosing and recommending the best products in our opinion. Before that, let's look at the function of the water purifier for your room!
Function of water purifierAt home there are various kinds of smells that are mixed, such as the smell of food, sweat, and pets. In addition, foreign objects from outside the home, such as dust, mold, and pollen also cause the air to become unhealthy. This is where the role of air purifier, which is to change the dirty air and smell to be healthier.
In addition, water purifiers also help reduce the incidence of allergies, especially respiratory allergies. Therefore, it can be said that water purifier is an important tool for creating a healthy environment in your home.
Air Purifier to Overcome Pet AllergiesHaving a furry pet like a cat is a pleasure. But this is also a challenge. For those who keep cats at home, flying feathers may have become a normal sight.
But when hairy pet hair starts to affect the air quality in your home, it causes allergies and makes it difficult to breathe a sigh of relief, rather than the pleasure you get is actually a problem.
These allergenic particles are proteins that consist of flakes of skin, saliva and other pet fluids that can cause itching, runny eyes, runny nose, headaches, and even worsen asthma symptoms.
If you do not have allergies, the smell of pets left in the house causes unpleasant odors.
Not only dogs and cats but small animals such as civets, hamsters, and even birds can cause allergic reactions in humans.
There is a misconception that there is more pet hair in young animals, but this is not the case, because pet dander is thick when he gets older. The older the animals, the more feathers they usually produce. This is the source of allergens that most affect humans.
A simple solution to overcome this is to use an air purifier, such as AirPure, which is designed to pull allergens out of the air, making the room cleaner and easier to breathe.
Air Purifier for AsthmaClean air is needed for all living things, now to get clean and healthy air in large cities is very difficult, no wonder that water purifiers or air purifiers are the mainstay of families who want healthy and quality air.
Air purifier is different from Air Conditioner (AC), although currently there is also an air conditioner (AC) that has a water purifier in the system. Air Purifier can be said as the right technology at this time to get healthy air in your room.
This air purifier is a device that can clean the air we breathe, the ability of air purifiers can reach up to 95 percent.
Air purifier tools can not cool the room like an air conditioner, but are only useful for removing fresh air that is clean / pollution free.
With this tool, particles of allergens can be removed, so you don't have to worry about asthma or other allergies.
How the water purifier worksThe workings of this water purifier are quite simple, namely the air in the room will be sucked in with the help of a fan and captured physically by a filter located on the back of the Air Purifier.
Then the air is filtered through a filter and will be channeled back through the distributor in front. The air that is released is of course already fresh and pollution free because of dust, germs, bacteria, particles that have been filtered in the air.
How to choose an air purifierNext we will explain how to choose a water purifier so that you get a product that suits your needs.
Choose based on the type of air purifierAir purifier can be divided into 3 types, namely fan type air purifier, electric air cleaner, and ion generator. Well, let's see the difference!
1. Fan style air purifier at an affordable priceThis type has a fan inside the engine that functions to suck the air around it and push the air so that it can be filtered through filters. That way, even clean air that is free of bacteria and dust can be produced from this type of water purifier. It's just that, to change the air to be thoroughly clean it takes time, besides that the noise from the fan is quite noisy so that it can interfere.
This type of water purifier has a relatively cheap price, so it will not burden your wallet even though it is installed throughout the room. You just need to clean the machine and filter in a normal way.
2. Electric type air purifier that is not noisyThis type of water purifier is able to remove dirt in the air using static electricity. Filters inside the engine are also less clogged. In addition, this type of engine does not produce sound. Because this type works using plasmacluster technology, the cleaning effect can last longer.
But compared to fan style air purifier, electric type air purifier has a more expensive price. So, you have to think about the location of the air purifier and your budget more carefully.
3. Ion generator that works up to the corner of the roomThis type of water purifier produces negative ions to clean the air. Because the negative ions produced can sterilize and neutralize odors in the air, this type of machine can create a refreshing air.
However, if the room is too large the effect will decrease. So, we recommend that you put it in a place that is not too broad, such as toilets, hallways, and cars.
Check the range and area of your roomApplicable floor space is a term that shows the area of a room that can be cleaned in 30 minutes if the room is used for smoking as many as 5 sticks. The greater the capacity of the applicable floor space engine air purifier, the faster the air is cleaned.
It is important to adjust the range of the machine to the extent of your room so that the best results can be obtained.
Pay attention to other additional functionsBesides cleaning the air, some air purifiers have additional functions. Next we will explain the additional functions commonly found in water purifiers.
Sensor odor to detect unpleasant odorsThe sensor odor functions to detect odors in the room. When a bad odor appears, the machine will automatically work to remove the odor. This function is recommended for those of you who like to smoke and have pets inside the house.
Dust sensor to detect dust and pollenDust sensors function to detect dust and eliminate it. This function is recommended for those of you who are worried about air pollution around your home. In addition to dust, pollen can also be detected so as to reduce the possibility of allergies.
Humidification and dehumidification functionAn air purifier equipped with this function can adjust the water content in the air, both when the air is too moist, and when the air is too dry. Air purifiers equipped with this function have a higher price, but this price is in accordance with the profits obtained.
Top 10 Best Air Purifier For Asthma And Pets
10. Sharp FP-FM40Y-B Air Purifier with Mosquito CatcherThis air purifier works with plasmacluster high density 7000 technology and is equipped with high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters so that it can filter well. This product can clean the room up to 30 square meters and is equipped with a deodorizer to remove odors.
The use of this air purifier can also remove mosquitoes, because there is a mosquito catcher glue sheet that functions as a mosquito trap. We recommend this product for those of you who want clean air and free of mosquitoes.
9. Panasonic F-PBJ30A Air PurifierThis air purifier from Panasonic uses nano technology so that it can filter viruses and bacteria better. With healthy air, of course you and your family don't get sick easily. This product is suitable for you who are very concerned about health.
The clean air produced by this machine will spread throughout the room in 5 minutes, due to the 3D circulation airflow. This air purifier is suitable for rooms up to an area of 20 square meters and maximum electricity consumption of only 20 watts so that it saves energy.
8. Sharp IG-GC2Y-B Car Air PurifierThis water purifier has a light weight, which is only 1 kg so it is also suitable for use in cars. Driving becomes even more comfortable because the air around you becomes clean. This product uses plasmacluster ion generator technology so that it is not noisy and produces clean air that is more durable.
This air purifier has a turbo mode to speed up air cleaning up to 30%. On the machine, there is a USB port so you can charge in the car. In addition, the elegant engine design makes it suitable for use as a complement to the interior of your home.
7. Daikin MC70MVM6 Air PurifierDaikin's water purifier uses streamer discharge technology that produces high-speed electrons and is able to deactivate bacteria and fungi. Thanks to this technology, clean and fresh air can fill your room quickly.
This water purifier uses 6 filter layers to provide maximum filtering. You also don't need to replace the filter for 10 years. On the engine there are 4 operating modes, namely quiet, low, normal, and turbo. The higher the engine activity, the greater the electricity consumption and sound produced.
6. Duux Air PurifierThis air purifier is designed to be powerfully lit throughout the day, besides that it is also equipped with a light sleeper so it is suitable for use at night The round design has its own uniqueness and is suitable for use as an interior.
This air purifier works by sucking air in the surrounding room and filtering it with high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters and carbon filters. In addition, this product is also equipped with a deodorizer that can eliminate bad odors.
5. Blue Pure 211 Air purifierThis water purifier uses electrostatic and mechanical filtration to clean the air from dirt, pollution, and dust. Every 1 hour. This water purifier will filter the air in your room 5 times. The air in your room is always clean and fresh at all times.
This product comes with a modern design that matches the current style. In addition, this product has an energy efficiency level of up to 40%. Because it saves electricity, this product is safe for everyday use. Suitable for those of you who want energy-efficient products.
4. Airvida Personal Air PurifierAirvida is a water purifier that is intended for personal use by placing it on the neck. This product produces 2,000,000 negative ions per cc so it is able to clear bacteria and decompose the formaldehyde content in the air.
The negative ion produced is also able to increase body immunity, reduce fatigue, and increase your concentration. Of course we recommend this water purifier for those of you who want clean and healthy air wherever you are.
3. Honeywell Air Touch Air PurifierThis large size air purifier is suitable for creating healthy air for your family. This air purifier is equipped with multiple layers of filters, including high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters and HiSiv filters.
This machine works by sucking in the surrounding air and pushing the air through the filter. In addition, the required power consumption is also low, so it is not wasteful of electricity. Honeywell's air purifier is easy to use and easy to maintain so it is suitable for you and your family.
2. Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2This Xiaomi air purifier has 3 layers of filtering that works in all directions. This product is designed with a simple and minimalist so that it fits in any room. In addition, almost no sound is generated when the engine is working.
The advantage of this water purifier is that it can be connected to a smartphone. Simply by using the Mi Home App application and internet connection, you can set the air purifier from the timer to monitor pollution levels in real time.
1. Sharp FU-A80Y-N Air PurifierSharp's air purifier output uses plasmacluster technology that produces negative ions of up to 7,000 ions per cc. In this product 3 speed modes are available, namely max, high, low so that it can be adjusted to your needs.
The large size of the machine makes it possible to clean all parts of the room with a cleaning distance of up to 62 square meters, along with a dust sensor feature. This product is suitable for you who want a water purifier with strong cleaning ability.
Clean the filter on the water purifierThe filter is the most important part of the water purifier. Filters are clogged because dust and dirt must be cleaned. To clean the filter, follow the guidelines provided by each manufacturer, especially noting whether the filter can be rinsed with water or not.
If the filter cannot be cleaned with water, use a vacuum cleaner. The filter has a lifetime so it needs to be replaced regularly. A clean filter will always keep the air purifier performance awake, so keep filtering your water purifier clean!
ConclusionSo, have you found an air purifier that is suitable for you and your family? Air purifier does not only function to remove dust, but also to keep air humidity and reduce the source of allergies. For this reason, water purifier is important to create healthy air.
Hopefully this article can help you find the right product. Well, congratulations on choosing an air purifier and get healthy air every time!