However, sometimes, the effort does not always produce results that are in line with expectations. Because, data loss can be caused by several factors, such as viruses, accidentally deleted or not, damaged data or files, and the worst is the damage to the device.
Seagate, as one of the harddisk manufacturers, is trying to minimize the fear that you will lose data through its products by embedding the Rescue Data Recovery feature. Until now, there are at least two Seagate harddisk products that have been equipped with these features, namely IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro.
For those of you who run a home business or a small-scale business, for example, Seagate presents IronWolf Pro harddisk that can be used on Network Attached Storage (NAS) systems.
IronWolf Pro is the first hard drive to have a 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Plan feature. This feature is able to recover your lost data due to damage to the device up to 90%.
As for you high performance PC users, Seagate offers BarraCuda Pro. Just like IronWolf Pro, BarraCuda Pro is also equipped with a 2 year Rescue Data Recovery Plan feature.
So, you don't need to worry about your data being lost due to mechanical damage to the hard disk, accidentally deleted, or damage to the device due to a natural disaster. Because, this feature will restore your files with a success rate of up to 90%.
So, what about the Seagate harddisk that is not equipped with the Rescue Data Recovery feature? Keep calm. You can still do data recovery through Seagate Recovery Services.
Through this service, Seagate offers 3 recovery methods. How? Check out the following review so that your valuable "data" assets can come back after being lost.
3 Easy Ways to File Recovery Data on a Seagate Data Recovery Harddisk
1. In-Lab RecoveryThis method you will need if your hard drive is physically damaged, do not want to mess around with recovery through software or recovery software, and of course because you need experts to restore your data that is very important. Recovery through this method takes 2-21 days. How to use?
- Visit the Seagate.com/inlabrecovery page.
- Fill in the form regarding the problem you are facing with your hard drive.
- You will get a price recovery data calculation.
- Print the label from the data entry and your problem and paste it on the hard disk shipping package.
- Send your damaged hard drive.
- Monitor the progress of your data recovery via the page in point 1.
- When finished, your data will be sent back on an Seagate external hard drive.
- However, if your data cannot be recovered, you will not be charged at all.
2. Seagate File Recovery SoftwareYou can do the data recovery method through this software yourself. That way, all the risks that arise from this recovery effort cannot be borne by other parties, aka you alone.
You can choose this method if your physical hard drive is not damaged, your computer or laptop is able to detect the hard drive, or your data is lost due to accidental deletion or formatting. How to use seagate recovery data?
- Download the trial version of Seagate software recovery.
- Follow the steps that are informed.
- To recover data, you need to pay for the license of the software which is valid for up to one year.
- After recovery, save the data on another hard drive.
Also read "Hard drive Data Recovery Services"
3. Rescue plansIf you feel that the two previous ways were too complicated, it's worth taking advantage of the Seagate Rescue Plans feature. This method is claimed to be able to save money and time in recovering lost data. How?
- Like insurance, just choose 2 choices of the year the Rescue Plans are provided, namely 2 or 3 years. By spending less than USD10, your data is covered from various causes lost by this feature during the time period you choose.
- When damage occurs to the hard disk. You can make a claim like insurance through a Rescue Plans Service Line.
- After getting the label for the recovery claim, you can send your device by including the label.
- Your recovery will take place in the Seagate lab.
- After completion, your data will be sent back on the new harddisk.
Seagate is a multinational company headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. The company was founded in 1979. The company produces various kinds of computer products. Employed 54,000 workers in 2008.
Seagate is a multinational company headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. This company produces various kinds of computer products.
Hard disk is a data storage hardware, because it can be said that the hardis is an inseparable part of a PC or laptop, because the harddisk plays a very important role in a component of a computer or laptop.
Because the main task of a hard disk is to store, all the recording of activities that you do on your computer are on a hard disk.
Not only documents and images, or music, and videos. All programs that have even been installed, even your operating system are all stored on your computer's hard disk.
But if your harddisk is damaged, you can lose it all. So it's not surprising that most of you have a backup plan called external harddisk, all important files will be copied to this backup hard disk.
Because the external hard disk provides storage capacity with greater and wider flexibility whenever you need it.
Seagate is one of the leading brands of storage technology for Internet, business and consumer applications in the world. Its products include drives for companies, PCs and consumer electronics, as well as Network Storage (SAN) solutions and server equipment. Seagate's market success is based on award-winning product delivery, customer support and reliability to meet the world's demand for ever-growing information data storage. Seagate can be found all over the world.
Harddsik seagate is one of the most popular brands at the moment. This hard drive is most widely used in various parts of the world.
On average a computer or laptop uses a hard drive with the same seagate production because it has many advantages over other brands' hard drives.
For example, Seagate is very easy to get, usually in a computer store, definitely sell hardware from this one brand. Furthermore, for those of you who can spend hours in front of the computer, then Seagate's hard drive is the most perfect match for you, because this Seagate hard drive can last 24 hours nonstop.
Besides this Seagate harddisk is fairly resilient even though you do the system format repeatedly, in contrast to some other brands that are easily exposed to bad sectors if formatted repeatedly.
Although for the price of the Seagate harddisk itself, it may be somewhat expensive compared to other harddisk, but with good quality, of course, such prices will pay off in full.