When we delete files from a computer, actually they are not permanently deleted from our computer or stored in several cache folders, so Hard Drive Data Recovery Services can easily recover all your lost data in just a few minutes. Here I have found and made a list of some of the best Hard Drive Data Recovery Services that are absolutely free.
You simply go to the official download site and install it on your computer. Now open the application, select the type of file that was deleted or you want to return, such as photos, videos, music, PDF and so on and then all the files deleted from your computer will then be selected and click Recover and you can get your personal data back.
Top 11 Hard drive Data Recovery Services For your ComputerList of the Best Hard drive Data Recovery Services For your Computer
1. RecuvaThis application is very easy to use and helps you in a systematic way because it asks what type of file you are looking for, where files will be searched and others. This application will scan your system quickly. Data found appears and can be accessed in a few clicks. You can also scan deeply with the advance options. So it's very good to use.
2. Wondershare Data RecoveryThe Wonsershare Data Recovery app will help you to recover all your lost data from your computer safely, quickly and precisely. Supports 550 more file formats that you can recover. Whether you lose your data by accidental deletion or because of formatting it, you can recover all the data.
3. Stellar PhoenixStellar Phoenix is another best and most impressive data recovery software, you can use this software on both the Windows and MAC operating systems. This will recover all deleted data, lost or inaccessible data from your computer. You can download the free version of this software from their official website.
4. Wise Data RecoveryThis is a very simple tool in its operation, all you have to do is just select the destination drive then click scan and wait for the software to place deleted files on a list and after that you only need to select the files you need and want to recover . Wise Data Recovery does not seem to work with FAT-based drives and is only for personal use.
5. FreeUndelete Data RecoveryShowing data in a folder structure is not a single list, so it's easy to find what you need, and then it can be recovered in just one or two clicks. You can recover all deleted files whether it's images, videos, audio or other files, your files will recover in just a few minutes. So this can be your favorite tool for recovering deleted files.
6. Undelete 360 Data RecoveryThis is also a good recovery software because there are no restrictions on the number or size of files that can be recovered, however, this program is very easy to use. You just simply select the drive you want, and then it will scan the deleted file, then you can see certain types of files (JPEG, PDF, video, etc.) by selecting them from folders and you can restore them immediately.
7. TestdiskTestDisk is an open source application created with the aim of returning lost partitions and repairing non-boot disks. Equipped with features and a file data recovery system that can easily beat other data recovery applications, TestDisk has a large selection of settings for beginners and expert users.
8. Pandora RecoveryPandora Recovery is one of the most reliable and effective free data recovery applications today. The Pandora Recovery application has many things to offer to its users.
But the detection system is not very good and needs to be improved again. This excellent data recovery application is also a portable application so it will not waste space on the hard disk.
9. MiniTool Partition RecoveryStandard data recovery applications such as Recuva, Pandora etc. are perfect for recovering some deleted files, but what if you lose all partitions? Then you might need special applications like MiniTool Partition Recovery.
10. Puran File RecoveryBy using the "Find lost files" option Puran File Recovery can recover all files from a lost or damaged partition. Another thing you can do is edit the scan list which stores a list of files for more accurate file data recovery.
11. PC Inspector File RecoveryPC Inspector File Recovery works well on FAT and NTFS drives even if the boot sector has been erased or damaged. However, the interface is a bit confusing with a messy layout, so be a little careful in using this application.
You have to run this application as an Administrator "Run As Administrator" to work.