Great Barrier Reef Tours From Palm Cove The Beauty Of Nature Is Very StunningWhat is the first time in your mind when you hear the beach? For beauty hunters, the beach is very synonymous with coral reefs. Yes, coral reefs are home to fish.
The number of species of fish around it making coral reefs be a beautiful sight when there is diving or snorkelling activity.
Australia is one country most visited by tourists from various parts of the world. This is a tourist place what we recommend for you is a great barrier reef which we will discuss in this post.
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest collection of corals in the world in Queensland, Australia.
This place is certainly no less interesting when compared to Meeru Island also Maafush Island.
The Beauty of the Great Barrier Reef from Palm Cove
This place is a world paradise for visitors who have a hobby for diving because it's here is a very appropriate spot to spend time your weekend off or long vacation.
Here, You will find coral reefs in very large quantities, that is more than 3000 coral reefs and also at the Great Barrier Reef there are more than 4000 species of fish the nose along 900 islands.
Great Barrier Reef stretched along approximately 2,300 km, namely starting from Cape York up to Bundaberg.
And also if you look Great Barrier Reef from space, then, of course, Great Barrier Reef will be seen clearly because it is indeed marine life what's here is amazing.
Surely it's amazing, isn't it?
Swim and dive on the spot who has the most coral reefs in the world with very clear water like crystal and plus you will have a chance to interact with several types of fish in the Great Barrier Reef.
You can also feel the beauty of nature which is certainly just as amazing when you visit Kings Park.
Great Barrier Reef also referred to as a natural wonder of the world.
Why is that?
Because as explained earlier that the Great Barrier Reef like a very rich rug will be the coral reef collection which was around millions of years ago. You also need to know about Fraser Island.
When you dive in the Great Barrier Reef, you will have a great opportunity to be able to interact with several types of animals which is indeed a prima donna here, such as Dolphins, Seahorses, pope, and so forth.
And no less unique from the Great Barrier Reef which will make you want to visit it, even more, is the Great Barrier Reef has a collection of 6 of 7 types of sea turtles in the world and indeed these animals have been included in the list of endangered animals.
If the season is married, You will find this sea turtle egg on the coral island, and also some of them you can find it on the beach.
What activities can you do here?
In fact, You can do some fun activities besides just diving because as has been informed that the Great Barrier Reef there are several islands which are certainly perfect for you to visit.
Below are some other activities you can do when you spend time in the Great Barrier Reef.
You can spend time just diving and enjoy the beauty of the coral reefs.
You can interact with several marine biota collections here.
Other than that, for those of you who have a hobby of surfing, you can do it here too.
If you are lazy, you can lie down while enjoying the beautiful view of the Great Barrier Reef under the sun.
Other than that, Great Barrier Reef indeed this place is rich in historical value.
No less than 70 traditional clans typical of Aboriginal people and also Torres Strait Islander sharing beauty and natural pleasures.
Advantages of the Great Barrier ReefSome advantages you can get when you visit the Great Barrier Reef are as follows:
- The Great Barrier Reef is a place that is very suitable for those of you who have a hobby of swim or diving.
- The Great Barrier Reef is a paradise that is highly recommended for those of you who have a hobby of lovers of aquatic biota, especially for those of you who want to feel the sensation of seeing coral reefs found in the Great Barrier Reef.
- And no less amazing is the Great Barrier Reef you can enjoy every year even though at that time there was a winter. However, the Great Barrier Reef will not freeze so you can still feel the beauty of a place that has the largest and most coral reefs in the world.
- In the winter, the Great Barrier Reef is even more visited by tourists who have a hobby of diving because they think that they have the best view to dive, that is when winter occurs.
- In addition, even though winter is happening here, even the water in the Great Barrier Reef feels warm, with temperatures of about 22 to 29 degrees Celsius.
- Another advantage that you can get when you are here is because the seawater flow in the Great Barrier Reef seems more stable so it is very profitable for tourists who want to dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
Large Barrier Reef Opening HoursThis place is opened from morning until morning, in other words, that Great Barrier Reef opened 24 hours because here also provides several hotels and lodging places that you can order.
However, it is recommended that you get to this place early so that you can enjoy the natural scenery and more free activities.
Before you come here, you are advised to book a place of lodging first because if you order it when it's here, the possibility is already full because indeed the Great Barrier Reef is always crowded.
Access to the Great Barrier Reef
- To get here is certainly easy, you can make international flights from the International Airport in your place and then go directly to the Cairns Airport.
- For domestic flights when you depart from Australia, you can depart from Hamilton Island as well as Proserpine or also Townsville airport located on the mainland.
- If you want to reach it by bus, you can take the shuttle bus by taking approximately 25 minutes from Proserpine Airport.
That is the information we can convey about all matters relating to the big Barrier Reef.
What are you waiting for?
You will not regret spending your time to feel the beauty of nature in a place that has the most coral reefs in the world.