How To Clean Stubborn Bathroom TilesMost powerful cleaning bathroom tiles - Sometimes, creating a really clean bathroom feels like a tough task. Even more, keep it clean.
However, there are some basic tips and tricks to clean the bathroom tile and keep it clean.
How To Clean In Bathroom Tiles
- Clean a little every day: Do it a small tasks for 20 seconds to improve the freshness of your bathroom every day, such as cleaning mirrors or floor bathroom tiles, as well as wiping the counter, backsplash tile, and faucet. Nevertheless, every week you are still advised to clean the bathroom thoroughly. Reason, if you have done a small daily cleaning bathroom, work once a week will feel easier and more efficient.
- Heat the tile: Whenever possible, turn on the faucet to the very hot water setting. Fill the tub with several inches of hot water to heat up the surrounding area. Flush hot water into areas on the tiles that are very difficult to clean too. Leave on for a few minutes. While waiting, you can clean the mirror or wipe other surfaces. Then drain the hot water and clean the tiles and the surrounding area. The increase in heat has been known to significantly improve the effectiveness of cleaning.
- Clean from top to bottom: If your bathroom is tiled as a bathtub, walls and floors, you need to clean it from top to bottom. Spray all antibacterial cleansers, then brush from top to bottom. This improves the efficiency of the cleaning session and so that the dirt does not flow or fall into the cleared area.
- Spread the cleanser evenly: When cleaning the tiles, You should spread the bathroom tile cleaner evenly. You can do this very effectively with a sponge or soft cloth.
- Do not rush: Most bathroom tile cleaners work best when they are silenced for a few minutes. Hold the urge to start scrubbing the cleanser once you spray it and pass it on. Allow for about 5 minutes to completely activate the cleaning capacity.
- Rub the surface: After holding the bathroom tile cleaner for 5 minutes, it's time to clean up. The surface of the tile is a variety of textures of roughness, but grout tends to be more porous, so be sure to use a non-abrasive scouring tool, such as a softer shrub brush or an antigores cushion.
- Rinse the cleanser: In order for chemicals not to be left on the surface of the bathroom tile, be sure to rinse it thoroughly after cleaning.
In addition to how to clean the bathroom floor above.
There are several tips to clean the bathroom naturally, especially for the floor of your room that you can use. All of these natural ingredients can be found in the kitchen.
Here's how to clean stubborn bathroom floor, which often makes bathroom floor mossy, crusty and slippery.
Clean Moss in Bathroom with SaltMoss grows fast in damp places, cold and never exposed to sunlight. In a humid room sort of bathroom, moss can grow on floors and walls. Of course this is dangerous if not immediately cleaned.
Because it can cause a slippery floor and endanger the homeowner.
Salt solution other than can clean on the bathroom floor, salt is also a way of Cleaning Bathroom Walls that can help and repel moss in the long term.
In contrast to bathroom cleaners that are chemical based and can cause irritation to the skin of the hand.
Salt kitchen is safe and does not cause itching and skin irritation.
Here's how to use salt as a natural bathroom cleaner.
First of all, put three tablespoons of salt water in water as much as two liters.
Next heat the salt solution water to boiling.
So the salt solution-completely mixed evenly on the water.
In hot conditions, pour the salt water on the mossy bathroom floor.
Bathroom floor brush mossy to clean.
Can also use aluminum brush to scrape stubborn moss.
Then rinse your bathroom floor with clean water.
Finally flush once again with a hot salt solution.
How to clean the moss with a solution of salt powerful enough to prevent the moss from coming back in the long run.
Even though, You must remain diligent brushing the bathroom, at least twice a week. In addition to avoiding the annoying slippery floor, also make your bathroom free from germs.
Clean the Crust In Bathroom Tiles with Acid Vinegar SubstanceStubborn crust on the bathroom floor there is a bathroom that has not been used for a long time, because the house was left very long by its inhabitants.
This leaving the remnants of soap, mushrooms, and the moss also hardened in the bathroom tiles.
In order not to happen the crust on the bathroom floor it should be cleaned twice a week.
But if you just bought a house and the bathroom was crusty, try this way to clean it up.
First of all, remove all the items in the bathroom tile so that no corner of the bathroom floor is missed for brushing.
Dissolve the acidic water of vinegar into the water with a ratio of 50:50.
Combine soap and detergent.
Combine all ingredients in a bucket then pour evenly on the bathroom floor.
Rub all parts of the floor with water vinegar solution until clean.
Note also the parts around the toilet floor.
Because the place is dirty because of the buildup of the crust.
If the crust can not be lost, use a vinegar acid without a mixture of water.
Vinegar is very effective in removing stubborn crust.
Do not forget the drainage channels also have to be brushed to shine using acetic acid.
Drainage water also tempt build up the crust.
After it finishes, rinse with water until clean until the sour vinegar substance is sticking and the remaining crusty stains on the bathroom floor follow in to the sewer.