What is SEO Positioning? Definition of SEO Positioning, SEO Positioning Meaning and Concept
SEO positioning is the set of digital marketing strategies that try to place a web page in an optimal position within the main internet search engines (basically Google, Bing and Yahoo).
SEO positioning is the acronym for, which stands for search engine optimization. It is also very common to hear about organic or natural positioning, to differentiate this free process from the so-called SEM or paid positioning (Search Engine Monetization, which would allow it to appear in search engine ads, banners, etc.)
SEO positioning is a key factor in ensuring that our page (whether personal or professional) has a greater impact among clients and/or users, since it has been shown that the better the positioning, the greater the number of visits.
In the long run, a good SEO strategy will allow us to improve quality traffic (users who see their expectations fulfilled, including our website among their reference pages), obtaining a good reputation, profitability, and an increase in profits, in the case of commercial websites.
In any case, SEO requires a constant effort to maintain the quality and positioning of the page by generating original content, links, implementing new tools, etc.
Keys to do a good SEO
- The development of search engines means that they are increasingly better adapted to the user's needs, so the better the user experience, the more the search engines value us. Likewise, we must have an orderly page, properly choose the descriptions, categories and labels that define our page.
- In this line, do not forget to take care of the titles and the first paragraphs so that they are suggestive and have a hook (keywords work better when they are at the beginning).
- Provide quality content. In a world as wide and competitive as the internet, if you want others to visit you, you must call them. How? Attracting you with interesting and original content, constantly updated to meet your demands.
- Artwork is essential. Users often prefer the information that comes to them through photos and videos.
- Linkbuilding. Try to add links to your page from other websites and especially from social networks (until you reach a good position, they are a not insignificant first step to increase traffic) Of course, make sure they work and are not broken (very few Internet users give second chances).
- Any page that wants to be successful today requires a mobile version.