Home › Article › Definition › Jasa
What Is Development of International Business Strategies? Definition of Development of International Business Strategies, Development of International Business Strategies Meaning and Concept
The development of international business strategies is the system used to plan and implement a series of actions aimed at competing and positioning a company in the international market.
For this, it is advisable to carry out a series of processes before starting the process of entering a business in the international arena.
Stages to develop international business strategies
The most important stages would be the following: initial analysis, business evaluation , implementation of internationalization, creation of foreign companies and assistance in continuous innovation in new technology and measurement of results.
- Analysis: To take full advantage of growth potential, a company needs an assessment of its current situation. What is intended to achieve is the following: Perform better decision-making, discover aspects that could be improved, identify operations that could be outsourced to third parties in the international area, optimize and streamline business processes, discover new growth potential, specify requirements for internationalize, find international markets according to the profile and establish a coherent roadmap to develop a sustainable and balanced long-term strategy to increase customer satisfaction internationally.
- Evaluation: Evaluating a company and its business areas is essential to understand the direction of the company and its activities in relation to financing. We must also consider the network of relationships and other intangibles, such as those that arise as a result of non-concurrency agreements.
- International implementation: Introducing changes within a company after analyzing the two previous points to prepare it at an international level is one of the main challenges. An implementation must be carried out at an adequate pace and constantly analyzed.
- Intermediary service:Close commercial relationships with suppliers, management and clients are vital to a sustainable business. In this case, it is necessary to address these sectors in the international market to which the business wants to access to establish commercial alliances that help the company in its expansion. In the global trade arena, the presence of local management in a foreign country can be of utmost importance. Foreign management will provide local knowledge to enter the market, avoiding costly mistakes, increasing sales and minimizing failures in local management. It should be noted that it is necessary to take into account human resources, prices of the country to which the services are directed and all kinds of regulations to which the company will have to adapt in its international introduction.
- Technological innovation: New technology innovation is a key success factor for many companies and a necessity for rapid growth. With targeted innovation, companies can reinvent their products, add new features, and discover new product ideas.
- Strategies: To transform a business it is necessary to focus on key competencies. Sometimes it is necessary to separate some business units. That is why an effective exit strategy can minimize both tangible and intangible losses.
- Measurement of results: After the implementation of the strategies in the international market, a period of measurement of results must be established to know if the objectives are being fulfilled correctly and what actions are necessary to eliminate or modify.
Updated on: 2022-01-03T23:01:00Z
Published on: 2022-01-03 11:01:00