What Is Business to Employees (B2E)? Definition of Business to Employees (B2E),Business to Employees (B2E) Meaning and Concept
B2E is a platform that companies use to maintain an internal communication relationship with their employees.
It can also be considered as a form of electronic commerce that companies use to maintain a commercial relationship internally with their workers.
In order to implement it, an online intranet platform is used, which works like a corporate website. So the communication process is used internally to make the company's tasks more efficient in its relationship with employees, but it can also be used as a commercial platform between them.
Its use is more focused on the work part, so the commercial part is a secondary aspect. In reality, what is expected is to reduce costs in the administrative processes of the company, especially in the use of time, paperwork and cumbersome procedures.
With this implementation seeks to make more productive businesses and the more productive more resources can be saved. Because being more productive implies producing more while spending fewer resources, therefore; time, effort and money can be reduced.
How has the B2E evolved?
The most efficient use would be to create the home office concept so that everyone is connected in real time and problems can be solved more quickly and effectively.
Currently the B2E strategy has evolved and has become a corporate portal where apart from the relationships established between the employees and the company, the portal also allows the company's customers and suppliers to be linked; creating work teams that have increased not only the productivity of the company, but productivity globally.
What achievements have been obtained with the use of B2E
The companies that have implemented this system have achieved many achievements such as the following:
- Management of common goals and objectives: The interrelation of all the members allows everyone to assume the same goals and objectives, so no effort is wasted, because everyone works and heads in the same direction.
- Better communication and knowledge exchange: Communication and knowledge exchange are improved, because all members participate actively, which avoids an information gap, because all information is interconnected online.
- Cost reduction: This aspect is one of the most obvious, because with this system less time is spent, since the interconnection allows problems to be solved in real time. In this way, administrative steps and procedures are also eliminated that only lengthen the processes and efforts of the employees.
- Increased competitiveness : This implies that the company will be able to obtain a higher level of profitability, when compared to other companies that compete within the same business field. Becoming more competitive means being more productive, earning a higher level of income, growing, and improving the overall well-being of the company and the members with whom it interacts.
- Organizational learning : Organizational learning is achieved when knowledge is acquired through the information that is handled, which can later be converted into knowledge that can be used to transform and innovate company processes.
As we realize, the home office would allow the elimination of downtime, as well as workers could be hired from anywhere in the world, where the production factor is cheaper and there are no costs of labor liabilities. The only risk would be that hackers would enter the company's data and information platform, due to the use they could give it.
Finally, we can say that the B2E system focuses especially on employees, so that processes such as procedures, procedures, requests and tasks are made easy. With this system, it is easier for staff to join the company, because they can be trained online or access the bank of information and knowledge acquired from the company on the corporate website.