We explain what the essentials of your kitchen are... If you have to furnish a kitchen and you don't really know what appliances to buy, this post will interest you. If you have been to any appliance store you will have found a wide range of products. It is true that today there are countless electrical appliances and that they have more and more functions and make our lives easier.
Anyway, you have to know how to choose and take into account the price they have and the use that we are going to give them. For you to buy intelligently, we explain which are the most useful appliances that cannot be missing in your home.
To choose the most useful household appliances, we have divided them into two distinct groups. On the one hand we find those basic and classic that should be found in any kitchen.
Afterwards, we have analyzed the current market for household appliances to find the most innovative and useful proposals that will also facilitate your day to day.
The first thing we have to do when we are going to furnish a kitchen is to buy those basic and essential appliances for day to day . They are available in a wide variety of sizes and prices, so you are sure to find the one that best suits your home and economy.
The appliances that cannot be missing in your home are the following:
- Fridge. Essential to preserve food at the right temperature and guarantee its durability. In addition, it is recommended that it has the freezer function because it will help you schedule your purchases and always have an extra store of food. Another recommendation is that you have the " no frost " system even if the price is a little higher. No ice will form in the fridge and it will stay clean longer.
- Set of ceramic hob plus oven. It is clear that in the entire kitchen you must have a space to cook food. In this case, we have chosen a set of ceramic hob plus oven to be able to cook all kinds of food in a comfortable and different way. Choose the size of these two elements depending on the size of your home and the number of people you cook for . A simpler and cheaper option is a butane gas stove , but you will have to bear in mind that gas bottles have to be replenished frequently and that it is not as clean as a ceramic hob.
- Washing machine. Obviously the washing machine should be on this list. Impossible to think of a house without this appliance that makes our lives so much easier. There are them of different capacity, price and appearance, but what is certain is that it must be present in your new kitchen.
- Microwave oven. If we had made this list a few years ago we would not have included this small appliance. Today it must be recognized that it has become a basic of any kitchen due to its functionality, small dimensions and how cheap it is . It is true that food can also be heated on the glass ceramic , but the microwave is cleaner and faster.
The most useful news on the market
How could it be otherwise, new appliances are constantly appearing on the market to meet the needs of the home and day to day. It is important to know how to choose those that we are going to take advantage of and they will facilitate our day to day.
Given the high price of some of these appliances, its profitability must also be calculated. This should be done by evaluating the frequency with which you are going to use it and the time it is going to save you on household chores.
Of all the novelties on the market, we have chosen one that has been a true revolution and that is increasingly in a greater number of homes.
- Smart cleaning robot. They emerged a few years ago as a great novelty and time saving in cleaning floors. Their popularity has made them present in more and more homes and it must also be taken into account that their price has fallen significantly since the date of its launch. If you don't have time, it is a very useful appliance because just by programming it it cleans even the most inaccessible corners of your home.
A kitchen should always have a fridge, oven, hob, washing machine and microwave. From this basic and useful equipment, you can continue to complement your kitchen according to your needs.