Home › Article › Cleaning Tips › Jasa
How to Clean Your Kitchen Thoroughly, Quickly and EfficientlyThe kitchen is, without a doubt, the home stay that needs the most work to keep it clean and tidy. And although we must take care of it every day, when we have to carry out a thorough cleaning we tend to think that it is a job that can be a great effort and time consuming. But the truth is that with a good organization and a little predisposition, the work will not take too long and the result will be perfect.
Steps to follow for a thorough kitchen cleaningBefore you start cleaning, make sure you have all the preparations at hand. This includes cleaning products . The cloths, a scouring pad for the most difficult areas and protective gloves. With everything ready, you just have to follow this order to maximize your performance in the cleaning task:
- Cleaning the furniture and cabinets : you must start by removing all the contents of the furniture and the drawers and, at the same time, discard everything that is not useful or is expired. Once they are empty, clean the interior and replace the items in an orderly manner to facilitate their subsequent location. Finish by cleaning the exterior with a cloth and the appropriate product depending on the characteristics of the furniture.
- Cleaning appliances : the most difficult appliance to clean is the oven and the extractor, so you should spray them with an appropriate product and leave it to work for at least half an hour. In the meantime, you can empty the fridge and clean the interior and the racks. Do not forget that you also have to clean the back. Probably, when you have finished with this action, you will be able to clean the oven and the extractor easily. It is time, as the cleaner will have already taken effect. If the exterior of the appliances is stainless steel, for a perfect finish you can use a damp cloth with a little cleaning vinegar
- Cleaning the wall covering : it is the turn of the tiles. For cleaning, use a degreaser and you can finish off the result by applying cleaning vinegar with a damp cloth on the already cleaned surface to avoid fogging.
- Cleaning the countertops : you must clean the surface of the countertops with a specific cleaner for the material with which they are made. If it is made of natural stone, you should avoid using vinegar; If it is made of natural wood, you must protect it with special oils. When in doubt, you can use warm water with a few drops of neutral soap.
- Cleaning the floor : It is the last of the tasks in the thorough cleaning of the kitchen. Proceed to do it as you usually do, you just have to keep in mind that if you want to clarify the joints, the use of bicarbonate can help you recover their original white.