However, sometimes unconsciously they don't pay attention to the impact that can be caused by the care taken.
Instead of making hair healthy, but instead, there is a lack of oil production in hair so hair turns stiff and curly.
Well if that's the case, What to do? Don't worry, many ways that can be done to treat curly hair. You can apply one of the choices the following.
How to Care For Curly Hair Naturally To Be Soft And Healthy
That's because of the content in the egg which is rich in protein and leptin, who can make hair be strong and fix hair to stay moister.
How to treat curly hair use eggs there are 2 ways, ie:
Eggs, Olive oil or Coconut oil, and Honey
- Prepare the ingredients, ie; 3 for eggs, 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Then place all ingredients in one container and stir until all ingredients are mixed
- After being mixed, apply all ingredients to the hair evenly from the scalp to the tip of the hair.
- Let stand for 30 minutes and headgear using a shower cap
- After 30 minutes, use shampoo and rinse with warm water.
Eggs, Yogurt, and Almond oil
- Prepare the ingredients first, ie; 2 eggs, half a cup of yogurt, and 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- First shake all the eggs, put half a cup of yogurt and add almond oil
- Mix all ingredients together until it turns into a cream
- After turning into the cream, apply to all hair while doing small massages on the scalp and apply it to the ends of the hair
- After all the steps then close the head using a shower cap and let stand more or less for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes use shampoo and rinse with warm water.
2. Hot OilIn hair care, we often hear the term hot oil. Yeah ... Hot oil can be done with natural ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, or almond oil. How to treat curly hair use this hot oil believed to be able to restore hair moisture.
Now the following are the steps care for curly hair using hot oil:
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil. If it's not there, You can use coconut oil, almond oil, or castor oil.
- After that, put it in the pan
- Heat using low heat, after warm, then apply it to the scalp while massaging to the ends of the hair
- Let stand for 20 minutes and close using a shower cap or use a towel
- After 20 minutes, use shampoo and rinse with warm water
This curly hair treatment, not only restore hair moisture, treatment using hot oil also useful to accelerate hair growth, prevent damaged hair, and fertilize hair.
3. Honey maskHoney is one of the natural ingredients which is often used in hair care. In hair care with honey, it will function for make hair softer and sparkling and maintain hair moisture.
Steps to care curly hair using honey masks, ie:
- Prepare ingredients for half a cup of honey
- Then apply honey throughout the hair and scalp
- Then cover the hair by using a shower cap and let stand for 20-30 minutes
- After 20-30 minutes, use shampoo and rinse with warm water
4. Avocados and bananasAvocados are one type of fruit which can be used to treat curly hair. This is because, Avocados have ingredients which can make hair smooth, fertile, and strong.
And not just avocado, bananas can also be used for curly hair treatment. Banana fruit serves to maintain healthy hair and softens and prevents split ends.
Steps to care for curly hair use bananas and avocados, ie:
- Prepare avocado and banana for 1 piece each and 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Then puree all ingredients and mix evenly
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Apply all ingredients to the scalp and hair. Slow massage
- Let stand for 30-60 minutes and close using a shower cap
- After standing for 30-60 minutes, use shampoo and rinse with warm water.
5. MayonnaiseMayonnaise can also be used to treat curly hair so that the hair becomes soft and straight. This is because mayonnaise contains lots of fat.
Steps to care for curly hair use mayonnaise:
- Prepare ingredients, which is half a cup of mayonnaise
- Then apply mayonnaise directly to all hair and scalp
- Then cover that hair by using a shower cap and let stand for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, use shampoo and rinse with warm water
6. Aloe VeraAloe vera is one of the natural ingredients which is often used in hair care. In hair care with aloe vera, has a function to make hair softer and sparkling and maintain its moisture
As for how to treat curly hair using aloe vera is:
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- Then mix evenly all the ingredients prepared above
- Apply the whole mixture to the scalp and hair. Massage slowly
- Let stand for 30 minutes and close using a shower cap
- After 30 minutes of silence, use shampoo and rinse with warm water
7. Apple VinegarApple vinegar is the result of extracts from apples which has been changed to vinegar. In its use, You can use apple vinegar as a conditioner.
Steps to care for curly hair use apple vinegar that is;
- Prepare half a cup of apple vinegar and 1 cup of water
- Then wet the hair and apply the mixture of ingredients
- Wait 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water
In curly hair care, Apple vinegar can be used to soften hair and make it sparkle, prevent dandruff and balance pH on the scalp.
Tips for Preventing Curly HairBesides using the method above, You must also keep in mind the following points, to prevent your hair from curling again.
- Don't wash it too often to prevent hair from drying out
- Don't use nails when massaging your hair because it can cause broken hair.
- Don't use hair dye carelessly, especially those that contain high chemicals.
- Not too often let the hair be exposed to direct sunlight.
Well, that was what it was how to care for curly hair naturally to be soft and healthy again and some tips prevent your hair from becoming curly. Good luck!