The violet (Latin: Viola odorata) is a species of the genus Viola originating from Europe and Asia but has also been introduced to North America and Australia.
This species is also known as wood violet, English violet, violet florist, or violet garden.
It is also known as Banafsa, Banafsha, or Banaksa in India.
This species is a flowering herbaceous plant and resistant in various environmental conditions.
This purplish flower display is beautiful making it one of interest that you deserve to make your home more attractive.
Usefulness of this flower is often used as an ornamental flower, especially for those who are very fond all about gardening and know about planting flower types.
In addition to useful to beautify the garden in your home, You can also make this interest as a medicine.
Its natural content able to nourish the body and prevent some diseases.
In order not to misunderstand benefits of violets, we provide details an explanation of some of these flower uses for your health. Here is the information.
Best 10 Health Benefits Of Violet Flowers You Should Know
1. Natural respiratorThe benefits of the first violet flower ie it can be a respiratory ailment. This flower contains good compounds which you can make herbal medicine to overcome various types of diseases which will invade respiratory health, including asthma.
2. Treating a sore throatBenefits of violet flower can also be a drug to treat a sore throat. This beautiful flower can overcome the pain in your throat as a result of diseases such as a cough and inflammation in the throat.
3. Overcome colds and flu symptomsBenefits of violets powerful to overcome the symptoms of viral diseases, such as colds and flu. The healthy content contained in this flower will help you ward off viruses that cause influenza in the body.
4. Heal the feverBenefits of violets you can use for heal the symptoms of a hot body due to fever. If your child often has many body symptoms which are hot, You can use this flower to help control body temperature.
5. Natural cough medicineBenefits of violets you can use to cure a cough, especially a cough with phlegm. This purple flower will help your phlegm easier to melt so that the recovery of the throat from a cough will be faster.
6. Overcoming flatulenceOne of the benefits of violets is good for your body which is able to overcome a bloated stomach and heartburn. The content of compounds present in this flower capable of releasing gas in the stomach which is often the cause of stomach bloat.
7. Drugs of skin diseasesSome skin diseases such as scabs and ulcers you can prevent by using violets. This flower very safe for the health of your skin by accelerating the drying of wounds as in the scabs.
8. Overcoming insomniaDo you have trouble every time you want to sleep? You may have symptoms of insomnia. To fix this, You can use violets. This flower has natural properties to keep your mind at ease and easy to rest.
9. Drugs and headachesSymptoms of a headache and dizziness can you treat with violets.This flower has a natural content which you can use to overcome the pain which attacks the upper part of your body.
10. Anti-inflammatoryHealth function that exists in violets one of which is anti-inflammatory. Usefulness of this function that helps you in overcoming the symptoms of inflammation which attacks the body. Inflammation of the intestine and throat can you treat with ease.
Those are the top 10 benefits of violets for health that you need to know. Hopefully useful to increase your knowledge in maintaining health by utilizing the benefits of healthy flowers. A healthy lifestyle will be more profitable for you in the future because the health of today is an expensive thing.